wsn message

Subject: RE: [wsn] updated acknowledgements appendix

Bryan:
You and Jem are listed as editors. I did not include myself on the list either :-)

++++++++
Steve Graham
(919)254-0615 (T/L 444)
STSM, On Demand Architecture
Member, IBM Academy of Technology
<Soli Deo Gloria/>
++++++++

"Murray, Bryan P." <bryan.murray@hp.com>

05/24/2004 03:35 PM

        To:        Steve Graham/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, <wsn@lists.oasis-open.org>
        cc:

Steve,

I believe my name should be on the list and I think that Jem should be there also.

Bryan Murray (Hewlett-Packard)
Jem Treadwell (Hewlett-Packard)

Bryan