wsn message

Subject: Comments on Base Notif

Steve,

While producing the draft for WS-Topics I found a few small problems in
the current draft of WS-BaseNotif:

The "location" at the top of WSBN does not include the date part in the
URI.

In the last sentence of the "status" section, replace "WSRF" with "WSN"

At the end of the first paragraph of "terminology", make a proper
reference to RFC2119.

In the reference section, you link to the white paper points to the
member-only site. You should use the public URL for this document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/6661/WSNpubsub-1-0.pdf

Since we are going to end up publishing pdf docs, you should change your
references to WSRL and WSRP to ending in .pdf

Regards,

William