wsn message

Subject: WS-Topics-1.2-draft-01

I finally managed to produce the first draft of WS-Topics for
republishing. In addition to formatting updates to fit the OASIS
templates, here are the changes I made:

-1- I removed unused namespaces in the list of namespaces.

-2- At the very end of the third paragraph in section 3, the submitted
documents point to section 11 but I think the correct place to point is
section 8. Please check.

-3- I made the change resulting from our resolution of issue 4.8. Sanjay
please mark this issue closed.

-4- In the schema file I removed a couple of unused namespace
declarations (like xsi, wsp and wsa)

-5- As usual, please check the "acknowledgement" section for presence
and spelling.

-6- I updated all the URIs per the agreed document based on Steve's
proposal.

On a related note (that applies to all WSN and WSRF republished drafts),
all our URIs have /2004/05/ do we need to update this to /2004/06?

Regards,

William