wsn message

Subject: RE: [wsn] Value/weight added by WSRF

Hi Sanjay:
The wording is currently isolated to each one of the portTypes.  The wording is that way in case WSRF redefines WS-REsourceProperties to make different operations mandatory (we could be more explicit in WS-BASEN, but then we would have an update issue if WS-RP changes).  I am not sure how to further tighten the mandatory dependency (GetResourceProperties is used to get the value of the ResourceProperties associated with the NotificationProducer or SubscriptionManager).

sgg

++++++++
Steve Graham
(919)254-0615 (T/L 444)