wsn message

Subject: Re: [wsn] Value/weight added by WSRF

Steve Graham wrote:
So, regardless of whether we specify the semantics explicitly in BaseN as separate operations or as constraints/restrictions on the ResourceProperties, the work is pretty much the same.
My point exactly.  If we were actually getting value from WSRF, the work would be less.

As far as I can tell the work with WSRF is actually somewhat more.  Not only do we have to specify the WSN semantics, we have to specify how they relate to WSRF.  I'd think Occam's razor applies here.
My position is that I would prefer to reuse WSRF for as much of this as makes sense.
Mine, too :-).