wsn message

Subject: WS-Addressing version 2004

Hi,

As I am going through the document refresh process for WS-ResourceLifetime, it occurred to me that all our documents reference the older version of WS-Addressing. Should we update the docs to reflect the newer version of WS-Addressing released in 2004?

If yes, we should be consistent across all the specs. in WS-RF and WS-N.

Comments?
-Latha

Latha Srinivasan
Hewlett Packard SGBU Grid Development