wsn message

Subject: Re: [wsn] WS-Addressing version 2004

Title: Re: [wsn] WS-Addressing version 2004
Latha,

The answer to this question is, no we should not change the reference.

I realize that there are not many differences, but until we have actually checked, it is better to refer to the version on which the drafts are already based.

We have an Issue for this, and will get to it soon enough.