wsn message

Subject: RE: [wsn] Groups - wsn-WS-BaseNotification-1.2-draft-03.doc uploaded

Can we stop labelling these intermediate versions as working drafts
please.
The convention used in many groups is to use the term editors draft for
any version produced by the editors,
and to use the term working draft for those versions that have been
adopted by the group as the next baseline.

Also we really should set up an editors subgroup in which intermediate
versions can be posted, and reserve the group wide doc repository just
for working drafts.

Cheers,
   Martin.

ocument_id=7181

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able
to copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your
web browser.