wsn message

Subject: Fw: documenting pseudo schema lang

(Cross-post from the WSDL WG in W3C)

Note: Per the WSRF TC telecon yesterday [1], there was discussion from Jeff and Anish about the description of the pseudo schema and the text in the terminology and notation section of each document.  I got some time to further review this text, and see what other WS-* specs use and realize that the current text in the WSRF (and WSN) specs don't really properly cover the pseudo-schema notation.

It seems that WSDL 2.0 WG has a similar "to do".  I propose that whatever text the editors of WSDL 2.0 spec draft is the text we should insert into the notation and terminology section of WSRF and WSN specs to properly explain the pseudo-schema notation.

[1]http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrf/download.php/7266

sgg
++++++++
Steve Graham