wsn message

Subject: WS-BaseNotification Ballot closes today

This is a reminder that the WSN TC ballot to publish the "starting point"
draft of WS-BaseNotification closes today (Thursday 17 June) at 6pm Eastern
Time.

If you are a full member and have not already cast your vote, please do so
by visiting http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsn/ballots.php

Thank you to those who have already voted - however so far that is only 15
out of 33 eligible members. If you are one of the other 18 please take the
time to register your vote today - even if it is just to abstain. The OASIS
TC process does expect TC members to participate in ballots. As chairs
William and I are required by the process to send warnings to people who
miss two out of three consecutive ballots - this is something we would
prefer not to have to do.

Regards

Peter Niblett/William Vambenepe
WSN chairs