wsn message

Subject: New issue? WS-Addressing RelatesTo header

Hi all,

Do we need to say anything about what (if anything) goes in the
wsa:RelatesTo header of the notifications? We could use this mechanism
to relate the notification to the subscription message (or its
response). We could also (the two are not exclusive as the wsa:RelatesTo
mechanism can be used for many relationships) use this to express the
fact that a notification is an update of a previous one (for example if
the two notifications correspond to successive changes in the value or
the same property). Or we could say nothing and let implementers decide
what to put in this header, if anything.

This is a potential issue for WS-BaseNotif.

William