wsn message

Subject: wsnt:Topics or wsnt:Topic

I have a question about the NP's resource property “wsnt:Topics”.

“wsn-WS-BaseNotification-1.3-draft-01d.doc” has descriptions

about the resource property “wsnt:Topics”.

But I think that there is no definition for “wsnt:Topics”

in “wsn-WS-BaseNotification-1.3-draft-01.xsd”.

(There is the definition for “wsnt:Topic” .)

Is the name of the resource property that contains

collection of Topics supported by the NotificationProducer

“wsnt:Topic” or “wsnt:Topics” ?

Hideharu Kato
2nd Research Dept.
Hitachi,Ltd.,Systems Development Laboratory
E-mail : hideharu@sdl.hitachi.co.jp
Tel : +81-44-959-0248
Fax : +81-44-959-0853