wsn message

Subject: RE: [wsn] wsnt:Topics or wsnt:Topic

Good catch. I think the name of the property element should be plural,
since it is a TopicExpression that may refer to multiple Topics.
Actually, IMO, a better name for the element would be TopicReference or
TopicRef, since it is a TopicExpression that references one or more
Topics. Otherwise, I think it's too easily confused with the Topic
element from the WS-Topics schema.

Ian