wsn message

Subject: Re: [wsn] WSN agenda

If someone can post a message when the meeting starts, I'd appreciate it.

Not that there's anything wrong with HP's music on hold, mind you
(indeed, much better than some).

thanx/fred

Thus quoth Vambenepe, William N (~ 1/26/2005 6:23 PM ~)...

--
Fred Carter / AmberPoint, Inc.

mailto:fred.carter@amberpoint.com
tel:+1.510.433.6525 fax:+1.510.663.6301