wsn message

Subject: Re: [wsn] Draft version h

I updated BaseN and produced draft "i".  I will upload that version momentarily.  Meanwhile, I will comment on David's email relating to draft "h":
Please see <sgg>comments</sgg>

sgg
++++++++
Steve Graham
(919)254-0615 (T/L 444)
STSM, IBM Software Group, Web services and SOA
Member, IBM Academy of Technology
<Soli Deo Gloria/>
++++++++

David Hull <dmh@tibco.com>

05/27/2005 05:17 PM

wsn@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
[wsn] Draft version h

Attached please find draft "h" of BaseN.  I started by accepting all changes in draft "g", on the assumption that we could recover that information from draft g itself.  Please double-check everything here for typos.

I have fully executed on these issues in this revision:
<sgg>agreed</sgg>

In trying to execute on some of the partially executed issues, I've run across a few potential issues:
[attachment "wsn-WS-BaseNotification-1.3-draft-01h.doc" deleted by Steve Graham/Raleigh/IBM]