wsn message

Subject: editor notes on WS-BaseN draft 'i'

I made a significant number of edits on draft 'i' of BaseN.  Draft 'i' is a modification of draft 'h', change markup continues from draft 'h'.
There are a couple of items marked <HELP> that I would appreciate discussion on.

2.47, 2.55, 2.41, 2.23.
To the best of my knowledge, only "WSN1.4: Support for pull-type notification" remains to be done.  We have a proposed resolution, however, the changes in markup are significant in draft 'i', and I thought we should review changes to date, and then do another draft containing 1.4 and any other clean up required by the TC.

Detailed notes: