wsn message

Subject: AI 97 - "that" or "the"

I made some comments about AI97 in the June 6th call. I will try and clarify them in this email...

The latest revisions of BaseN (and now also BrokeredN) include status text based on that used by the WSRF specs. This includes the sentences

'Click the button for "Send A Comment" at the top of the page. Submitted comments (for this work as well as other works of that TC) are publicly archived and can be viewed at....'

This is word for word the same as in the WSRF documents, but I don't think the phrase "that TC" reads particularly well. In the template words that I put in the process document I have replaced it with the words "the TC".

So I would like the TC (that is this TC, not that TC) to decide if they prefer "the" or "that". If the TC prefers "that" I will change the process doc, otherwise we should ask the editors to change the specs.