wsn message

Subject: Verification of 2.32, 2.47, and 2.53

  I may be late to today's meeting, so I'll send this message to report the completion of my assigned Action Items.

  I found the agreed approach has been implemented for 2.32 and 2.53.

  For 2.47, I found the agreed approach had been implemented in the .xsd and the inline format; but in the text descriptions of these messages, only Notify had text describing extensibility through open content.  Subscribe, SubscribeResponse, and GetCurrentMessage did not mention the /{any} element in the text despite showing it in the format.

  I verified these issues against 1.3 draft j and the accompanying b-1.xsd file uploaded by Bryan Murray on 6/10.

Cheers,

Mark Peel
Web Services Infrastructure
Novell, Inc.