wsn message

Subject: RE: [wsn] Issues Verification: 2.25, 2.36 and 2.53

Hi David,

You are making a good point, but that is besides the one I meant. Just
to clarify ...

My concern with the current wording is that - it specifies a constraint
(perhaps unintentional) that in order for an NP to support any resource
view, it must also support the spec defined resource view.

Your point about treating the spec defined resource view as a *unit* is
perfectly valid too, IMHO.

Thanks,
Sanjay