wsn message

Subject: Issue Verification - 2.33, 2.34, 250

2.33 - Message ordering - Looks good, and I agree with John Fuller's proposed addition to the non-goals

2.34 - Cleanup Faults - all these faults have descriptions in the text - but I think I need to look again at the XML
ResourceUnknownFault
InvalidFilterFault
TopicExpressionDialectUnknownFault
InvalidTopicExpressionFault
TopicNotSupportedFault
InvalidProducerPropertiesExpression
InvalidMessageContentExpression
InvalidUseRawValue
UnacceptableInitialTerminationTime
SubscribeCreationFailedFault
MultipleTopicsSpecifiedFault   eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk - this one does not look right
NoCurrentMessageOnTopicFault

2.50 - all the non-normative examples have s:body - but I see some referenceproperties  in Notify and GetCurrentMessage
eeeeeeeeeekkkkkk!!!!!!
I've told Steve Graham (who I think had the action to remove them).
Not sure about spurious headers