wsn message

Subject: Please verify your assigned issues

I'd like to thank those of you have managed to review their assigned WS-BaseN issues (Rick, Matt, Susan, Sanjay, Mark and John).

I would also like to encourage those who still have issues to look at to do so as quickly as possible. I would very much like to have all the issues looked at by at least one person by Monday 20th, so that the editors can prepare another draft.

Please note that I have revised the reviewers document, which you can find at

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsn/download.php/13128/WSN%20Issues%20VerificationJune%202005.htm

I have added some additional reviewers for BaseN for issue WSN 1.4 (Sanjay and Matt) and AI109 (Susan).

In this document you will see that I have also assigned people to Brokered Issues, as this specification is now ready for review as well. You should all therefore have an additional 2 or 3 items to review.

Peter