wsn message

Subject: WSN1.4 verification comments (ctd)

Steve/David/Bryan,

In addition to my original comments I've also just noticed that the two
faults defined in chapter 5 (Pull type subs) are missing the conventional
"Fault" identifier on their names, and are instead just defined as
UnableToCreatePullPoint and UnableToDestroyPullPoint. For consistency with
the other faults we should modify them to include the terminating "Fault".

Thanks,

Matt

Matt Roberts
IBM WebSphere Messaging Design and Development
Hursley Park, England. +44 1962 815444
matt.roberts@uk.ibm.com
MP 211 / DE3H22