wsrf-comment message

Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: masahiro.kurosawa.kc@hitachi.com

Name: Masahiro Kurosawa
Title: Re: Give us more examples about MembershipContentRule
Regarding Specification: WS ServiceGroup 1.2 pr02
(http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/14802/wsrf-ws_service_group-1.2-spec-pr-02.pdf)
- - -
Thanks for your time and help on my question (Issue WSRF154).

About question #2 and #3, I completely understand. Thanks again for your recommendations.

But, about question #1, I meant to say '{http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/2004/11/wsrf-WS-ResourceLifetime-1.2-draft-04.wsdl}
ImmediateResourceTermination'. Intention of this question is:

- When a ServiceGroup WS-Resource wants its ServiceGroupEntrie WS-Resources to support the operation(s) of ImmediateResourceTermination portType in their portType

- and Name of that portTypes are actually something like '{http://entry1.com/services}SomePortType',

- should it specify '{http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/2004/11/wsrf-WS-ResourceLifetime-1.2-draft-04.wsdl}
ImmediateResourceTermination' in MemberInterfaces attribute, or '{http://entry1.com/services}SomePortType'?

I think the former one is right because the names of portTypes are of great variety and it's meaningless to specify '{http://entry1.com/services}SomePortType'. But, I could not decide it.

Yes, I'll be able to understand after getting the examples.

Thanks.