Subject: [wsrf] WS-RAP; section 2.3 - WS-Resource definition

While I haven't finished working through exactly how the WSRP protocol could best leverage WSRF, I (and others on the WSRP TC) are leaning towards the at least some of the web service endpoints containing references to a set of resources rather than just one. The proposed definition ("A WS-Resource is a Web service through which a resource can be accessed.") excludes such use cases. Any reason the definition can not be broadened to "A WS-Resource is a Web service through which a set of one or more resources can be accessed." This would carry into many other places in the text where the resource is referred to in the singular.

Rich Thompson
OASIS WSRP TC Chair