Subject: Re: [wsrf] WS-RAP; section 2.3 - WS-Resource definition

Rich:
To clarify, your situation is such that a Web service deployed at some URL is the access point for a collection (potentially many) resources?

Given my assumption is true, I don't see why you have come to the conclusion that the definition of WS-Resource precludes it.  The examples in the WSA embodiments (sections 3.1 and 3.2) suggest this pattern where a single web service is front ending 2 resources.  Note that it is the pair (web service + resource) that is the WS-Resource. So in the examples in the WSA embodiments contain 2 WS-Resources.

Does this help?

++++++++
Steve Graham
(919)254-0615 (T/L 444)