Subject: Reminder: are you coming to the October WSRF F2F in California?

Thanks to those who answered the ballot about attendance for the
upcoming face to face meeting (Oct 26/27). For those who haven't yet,
please do it now as I need to get the logistics started before I take
off next week.

Ballot URL:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrf/ballot.php?id=564&;

Regards,