Subject: Public web site

I would like to request a change to the public web site for the TC.

I am a member of the WSDM TC in addition to to the WSRF TC. The WSDM
specification, just voted to become an OASIS standard, refers to
versions of the WSRF specs that previously had links from the WSRF
public web site. Since WSRF has published more recent versions of these
specs it is difficult to locate these previous versions. I ask that a
single link perhaps name "Previous Versions" be added to the bottom of
the page where we have another page containing the previous versions of
the specifications that have been published on the public site.

An additional request is that all of the previous versions of documents
remain at their OASIS permanent link. For instance, WS-BaseFaults schema
is currently missing at
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/2004/06/wsrf-WS-baseFaults-1.2-draft-01.
xsd.

Bryan