Subject: Issue wsrf103 - questions about legitimacy of multiple ports/one resource.

Hi William,

Thanks for this - it's good to have potential material for AppNotes, but we
need to wait for the resolution of issue wsrf103 before putting the text
in.

I need help understanding the scope of your proposal because the several
ports in the  <wsdl:service> you describe in [1] would be defined and
implemented independently and you can't simply assume they will now operate
as a single unit.  A port such as "PortWSRP" with a portType of
wsrf-rp:GetResourcePropoertiesDocument will act as defined by the semantics
associated with that portType, not  as some assumed aggregator with the
ability to 'absorb' document fragments from other ports.   Even if it did,
where is the schema for the aggregate RP document defined? What is its root
element? Please could you post proposals to complete the picture?

[1]
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrf/email/archives/200503/msg00024.html

Regards, Tim Banks