Subject: Re: [wsrf] WSRF Agenda

regrets, I cannot attend this telecon

++++++++
Steve Graham
(919)254-0615 (T/L 444)
STSM, IBM Software Group, Web services and SOA
Member, IBM Academy of Technology
<Soli Deo Gloria/>
++++++++

David Snelling <David.Snelling@UK.Fujitsu.com>

03/31/2005 08:09 AM

WSRF <wsrf@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
[wsrf] WSRF Agenda

  1. Roll Call

 2. Confirm minute taker

 3. Approve minutes of Mar 21 telecon

 4. Call for AOB

 5. Action Review

(Bryan)      Create a new issue to describe the aggregation suggestion
here:

http://www.oasisopen.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrf/email/archives/200503/
msg00024.html
(Bryan)      Move issue wsrf65 to ‘resolved’
(TomM/DaveS) To help craft sections in the AppNotes for wsrf65.
(TomM)       Write up the proposal for issue wsrf44 for review via the
list.
(Bryan)      Move issue 44 to ‘resolved’.
(IanR)       Send email to editors requesting pdf versions of specs
without change history for  use as new working drafts
(Bryan)      Move to issues wsrf97 and wsrf98 to ‘resolved’.

 6. New issues to consider - Bryan

 7. Request to Editors and possible "reviewer" assignments

From Bryan: "I think it would help if editors would let me know when
documents are checked in that incorporate the resolution of an issue
including the issue number. It might also be a good idea to assign some
non-editor the task of verifying that edits have been successfully
executed."

 8. Issue review - Chair

 WSRF91: Resource Access Pattern reaction to the removal of
ReferenceProperties

 WSRF92: Update examples to be compliant with the recent version of
WS-Addressing

 WSRF99: Examples in the specs use the SOAP 1.2 namespace

 WSRF100: Confusion about requirement of using WS-BaseFaults for all
faults from WS-Resources

 WSRF101: Use of non-normative references

 WSRF102: InvalidDeleteResourcePropertiesRequestContent needed

 WSRF103: Multiple Service Port elements legitimate? (If we agree to
open)

 WSRF104: Content Rule Applies in Two Ways (If we agree to open)

 WSRF105: ServiceGroupEntry as a WS-Resource is too Heavyweight (If we
agree to open)

 9. AOB

 10. Straggler Roll Call

 11. Close

--

Take care:

    Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
    Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe
    Hayes Park Central
    Hayes End Road
    Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE