Subject: RE: [wsrf] Modeling Potential Service Groups

Kirk, There is another dimension to printers and jobs that is not
appropriately captured by either a component or an aggregation
relationship.  If a printer goes down, then its current execution of a
job is lost - but the job itself could be sent to another printer.
Therefore, I would not have used the component relationship at all, but
perhaps a dependency.

BTW, within Cisco, we have a concept of a Collection with a property
that indicates if it is explicit (by explicit reference) or implicit (by
virtue of execution of a query).  This has worked well for us, so far.

Andrea