Subject: Regrets for 2005jun13 call

I have a conflicting meeting and will not be able to attend Monday's
call.

Since I am on the agenda for new issues, the following topics have been
discussed this week on the mailing list that may or may not be
represented as issues:

1) Modeling Potential Service Groups - this resulted from last weeks
discussion of the Primer example and how print jobs should be modeled.
[1] contains the entire thread.

2) wsrf-rp review comments - typos in WSRF-RP [2].

Please show in the minutes whether I should create a new issue for these
topics, as I have not modified the document to date. The next issue
number is WSRF117.

[1]
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrf/email/archives/200506/
msg00013.html