Subject: Fwd: WS-addressing reference in WSRF-RP

Folks,

The following came in from a Fujitsu colleague. I this an issue or is
it just another statement of the fact that WS-A references will need to
be fixed after Public Review?

Begin forwarded message:

--

Take care:

     Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
     Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe
     Hayes Park Central
     Hayes End Road
     Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE