Subject: Re: [wsrf] Fwd: WS-addressing reference in WSRF-RP

I looked at this when it was brought up on the OGSA call.  My (perhaps
uninformed) view is that the correct reference is
http://www.w3.org/TR/ws-addr-core given that when WS-Addr goes to
recommendation status this is where the recommendation specification will
reside.  In other words, that URL 'is' the stable reference for the
recommendation level.

Tom

Frey’s Law: “Every 5 years the number of architecture components double and
the ability to comprehend them halves”

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when
there is nothing left to take away.   – Antoine de Saint-Exupery

T o m   M a g u i r e

STSM, On Demand Architecture

Poughkeepsie, NY  12601

             David Snelling
             <David.Snelling@U
             K.Fujitsu.com>                                             To
                                       WSRF <wsrf@lists.oasis-open.org>
             06/19/2005 02:22                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       [wsrf] Fwd: WS-addressing reference
                                       in WSRF-RP

Folks,

The following came in from a Fujitsu colleague. I this an issue or is
it just another statement of the fact that WS-A references will need to
be fixed after Public Review?

Begin forwarded message:

--

Take care:

     Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
     Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe
     Hayes Park Central
     Hayes End Road
     Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE