Subject: Fw: [wsrf] WS-N document locations

Peter, I have revised my best guess - is this right?
My greatest uncertainty is whether WS-Topics will use a "1" or "2"
namespace and spec version.

Specifications:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/wsn-ws-topics-1.3-spec-pr-01.pdf
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/wsn-ws_base_notification-1.3-spec-pr-02.pdf

Namespaces:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/t-1
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/b-2

SchemaLocations:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/t-1.xsd
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/b-2.xsd

Regards,
Ian Robinson
STSM, WebSphere Messaging and Transactions Architect
IBM Hursley Lab, UK
ian_robinson@uk.ibm.com
----- Forwarded by Ian Robinson/UK/IBM on 16/09/2005 08:41 -----

             Ian
             Robinson/UK/IBM@I
             BMGB                                                       To
                                       Peter Niblett/UK/IBM@IBMGB
             15/09/2005 23:00                                           cc
                                       "Vambenepe, William N"
                                       <vbp@hp.com>,
                                       wsrf@lists.oasis-open.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [wsrf] WS-N document locations

Peter,
WS-RF is attempting to determine the proper URL references of 2 of the WS-N
specifications. Knowing that one will be a PR-01 and one will be a PR-02 I
anticipate the URLs below. Can you confirm that these will be "document
locations" of the documents that will go to public review. It would be
useful for us to have a response before 11AM Friday :).

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/wsn-WS-Topics-1.2-pr-01.pdf
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/wsn-WS-BaseNotification-1.2-pr-02.pdf