Subject: ResourceLifetime corrections

Tim, I'm not sure how many of these we captured in the RL review a the end
of Thursday, but I have noticed some small problems that need correction in
the wd-10 draft of RL:
   line 150: ws-topic namespace should be
   http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/t-1
   lines 163/164: "resource access pattern" still used
   line 553: the WS-A reference should be
   http://www.w3.org/TR/ws-addr-core/ (see separate note on this topic)

Regards,
Ian Robinson
STSM, WebSphere Messaging and Transactions Architect
IBM Hursley Lab, UK
ian_robinson@uk.ibm.com