wsrm-interop message

Subject: Re: [wsrm-interop] telecon today

Jacques Durand <JDurand@fsw.fujitsu.com> wrote at Mon, 24 Nov 2003 23:25:15 -0800:
> - the interop tests went quite well for NEC and Hitachi: their V0.52 RMP
>  interoperated successfully on the 3 RM scenarios, using the NTM (network
> trouble maker)
> of Hamid.

So can someone post some sample interoperable messages?

> - Alan pointed out that it would be good to show a failure case: e.g.
> guaranteed
> delivery could not actually deliver (network broken), but the sender app was
> notified.
> Will do if we have time...

Is anyone going to power-off their machine or unplug cables during the
demo?

> - Given the demo is Tuesday 9, and that Monday should be spent on polishing
> the demo choreography and scenario (and to do late adjustments after we
> figure where Oracle and Sun fit in, which I believe we will really know
> only a few days before), it is highly desirable that Saturday-Sunday be
> spent
> in interop tests between Oracle / Sun / Fujitsu. (check with your manager if
> you
> can compensate this extra work later...)

I'll try not to bring my jet-lag.

> - We thought with Nishiyama (Hitachi) that the demo choreography could be
> organized
> around two relatively independent clusters:
> (1) NEC-Hitachi-Fujitsu, showing two or three interop legs,
> (2) Oracle-[Sun and/or Fujitsu],  showing one or two interop legs.
> So we don't need to exercise a full interop matrix.

How does this compare to the previous 'footprint' proposal?

Regards,

Tony Graham
XML Technology Center - Dublin
Sun Microsystems Ireland Ltd                       Phone: +353 1 8199708
Hamilton House, East Point Business Park, Dublin 3            x(70)19708