wsrm-interop message

Subject: Interop demo test site

Hi,

To all those who will be coming down to Philadelphia for the interop
demo and expect to work during the weekend testing, the Oracle site in
NJ will be available. We are about 30mins away from center city
Philadelphia, that could turn into 40 mins in intense traffic or less
than 20mins with a zealous cabbie.

Address:
224 Strawbridge Drive
Suite 300
Moorestown
NJ 08057

My work number is 856.914.4759
and cell phone number is 856.534.5564

Please let me know if you are coming and if you want to use the Oracle
building.

Thanks.
Sumit.