Subject: Re: [wsrm] article comparing ws-reliability and ws-reliable messaging

I had the same question when I read the article.

Also, I am working on a detailed comparison (a crosswalk) of the 3
current reliable message specs (WS-Reliability, WS-ReliableMessaging and
BEA's WS-Acknowledgement) and hope to complete it within the next 2
weeks. It will basically list functionality (such as "Persistent
Storage", "Duplicate Messages", etc.) and compare how each of the 3
specifications address the functionality (and if they do not). I will
send it to our list as soon as it is complete.

Kind Regards,
Joe Chiusano
Booz | Allen | Hamilton

Tom Rutt wrote:

> Where did the author get the justification for "totally incompatible"?
>
> Tom Rutt
>
> Carol McDonald wrote:
> > article comparing ws-reliability  and ws-reliable messaging
> >
> > http://www.it-director.com/article.php?id=3647
> >

> --
> Tom Rutt                email: tom@coastin.com; trutt@fsw.fujitsu.com
> Tel: +1 732 801 5744          Fax: +1 732 774 5133
begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano