Subject: Re: [wsrm] REL-13 proposal

Regarding the "From/To" discussions:

As per Tom Rutt's request on our call today, here is the URL to a recent
article I wrote on GXA, which includes WS-Routing and WS-Referral:

http://www.developer.com/services/article.php/2171031

I discuss WS-Routing and WS-Referral on pages 3 and 4. Although not
within an open standards consortium, these specifications may be useful
for our reference in this discussion.

Kind Regards,
Joe Chiusano
Booz | Allen | Hamilton

"Goodner, Marc Andrue" wrote:

> Proposal: Close with no action. Rational is that we should pay careful attention to this issue as we determine which elements should be required/optional and what their fault characteristics are, but there is nothing we can reflect in the specification directly for this issue.
>
> Regards,
> Marc g
>
> Issue REL-13
> Title: Use of elements beyond WSRM
> Description: The existing specification contains a number of elements that may apply to many use cases beyond reliable messaging. For example, From / To may be useful for (unreliable) routing through an intermediary. Alignment on a set of common components meeting these general requirements across use cases should be sought.
>
> You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/members/leave_workgroup.php
begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano