Subject: Re: [wsrm] We need to reschedule WS-RM conference call

At 12:51 PM 7/8/2003, Tom Rutt wrote:
>Alan Weissberger wrote:
>I would prefer to go ahead with the call, and give a special "excused" absence
>to people who go on an inteligence gathering mission in Redmond during our
>conference meeting.

>Perhaps you could arrange for a small room with call in for those who are
>together
>in Redmond.

I agree. I think it's a bad idea to cancel the call. We all have had to
step out of f2f's for con calls. In the past, it hasn't been a problem to
get a conf room. Guess we'll see how harmonious things really are.

>Anyway, who will be able to attend the Tuesday Teleconference?

I will. If i have to stand outside on my cell phone. 'course i'm used to it :-)

>I am able to attend and run the meeting.
>
>Please respond either if you know you will or know you will not atttend on
>tuesday.
>
>Changing dates is not a good Idea.  There are too many people with
>schedule calls at various
>times.
>
>Tom Rutt
>WSRM Chair
>
>PS, If there were some comments from that group to be discussed on changes
>to our
>WS-Reliability requirements and spec to avoid "collisions" with their
>architecture, we could
>vote to let the experts at that meeting to Join our call for discussion
>purposes.

I would encourage people who are concerned to JOIN the TC and contribute
that way, and have a clear understanding of the groundrules.

jeff