Subject: RE: [wsrm] Spec updated

	Hi,

 As you can see, the Requirements draft has been updated (newest version is 0.7)
 I think we can review the requirements document during the next phone conf. It is basically the same as it was a month ago, only the discussed and accepted requirements were added.

 About the format:
 As for me, I've dropped Word and converted the document to OpenOffice 1.0 format (with OpenOffice 1.1 beta). Peace over all. However, I think that StarOffice/OpenOffice is not less proprietary than MS Word at the moment. But it is at least usable nowadays.
 DocBook, however, must be a nice thing in theory, but looks to be pretty immature. I have spent another half day installing and trying to covert the document, and I failed (I also failed last time I tried). StarOffice couldn't even load the DocBook document saved by itself. Unfortunately I don't have more free time to experiment with it. I hope we can live with the situation to use OpenOffice format as a base and to provide PDF version for those, who don't happen to have OpenOffice installed.

	Best regards,
		Szabolcs