Subject: New issues

Here are two new issues:

1. Parameters concistency within GroupID
    Spec should mention QoS parameters(AckRequested,
    DuplicateElimination, MessageOrder), Endpoints,
    and ReplyTo should be consistent within the same
    GroupID.

2. Policy parameters
    As Alan suggested before, we should list parameters
    to be decided between sender and receiver.
    We don't have to describe how the receiver and
    sender agree with those parameters.

Any comments?

Iwasa