Subject: RE: [wsrm] [REL-XX]Proposal for POLL RM-Reply Pattern

If the client is making a poll request to the server using Soap/HTTP
binding, SOAPAction must be set to something. What is it set to if there is
no WSDL? WS-I basic profile says it must be a quoted-empty string if the
wsdl:soapAction attribute is missing. Do we consider the attribute to be
missing? I see some ambiguity here and that is my concern.

Scott

>  -Sunil
>

> > Scott

e_workgroup.php.