Subject: Re: [wsrm] [REL-XX]Proposal for POLL RM-Reply Pattern

Scott Werden wrote:

> [...]

 That's correct. SOAPAction is must for SOAP 1.1/Http binding and is
 removed (replaced with optional 'action' attribute) in SOAP 1.2.

> no WSDL? WS-I basic profile says it must be a quoted-empty string if the
> wsdl:soapAction attribute is missing. Do we consider the attribute to be

 We can perfectly assume that it is absent and hence use "" or to that
 matter any literal string (if it will be used for firewall which was the actual
 intent anyway). It should't matter even if it is a literal string as the RMP
 will ignore it. Note that this attribute itself is optional in the first place.

> missing? I see some ambiguity here and that is my concern.

 Valid concern....