Subject: General question abut issue list

Marc and Doug,

Let me understand the difference between
"Closed" and "Completed" for status
in the issue list.

Does "Closed" mean resolution was agreed,
but not updated in the spec or appropriate document,
while "Completed" mean the agreed resolution was
updated in the spec or appropriate document?
This means "Closed" issue is editor's action item.

If this is the case, status of all issues must be
"Completed" at the end of our activity.

Is this what the status mean?

Or is there other meaning between "Closed" and
"Completed"?

I found some issues that was updated in the
spec, but the status is "closed". Should I let you
know what closed issue was updated in the spec?

Thanks,

Iwasa