Subject: Re: [wsrm] General question abut issue list

OK. I think I understand.
So the "Completed" should be between 4.a and 4.b, right?
Thanks,

Iwasa

--

> The completed status is for issues that the work group had accepted and
the editors have incorporated into the relevant document. Issues are marked
as closed when the work group reviews the editors work and accepts that the
document reflects the agreed upon resolution. An issue can also be closed if
there was no action to be taken.

> So the issues move through these status states:
> 1. Unassigned
> 2. Active
> 3. Pending - We are near a point of being able to take a vote on the issue
> The next stage can branch:
> 4.a Accepted - The WG has agreed upon a resolution and the editors should
update the relevant document
> 4.b Closed - no action
> 4.c Deferred - return to the issue later
> If the issue was accepted the next state would be Completed, which is an
indication that the editors have updated the document.
> After that the WG reviews the document and if it is agreed the changes
match the issue resolutions the issue is closed.

> Regards,
> Marc g

the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/members/leave_workgroup.php.