Subject: Re: [wsrm] Closing Rel-87

 Ok, here are the notes from the July 19th con. call minutes.

 It reads "amended to use a single rm-fault code element". My intention and interpretation
 was that element name is Fault (was RMFault) with the fault code QNAME as the value.

 Infact, in my initial and accepted proposal for REL-87, the Fault part just says:

 Fault
    - QNAME.

 Hope this clarifies the issue,
 -Sunil

Sunil summarized that the detail sub element of fault should not be used.  Instead we will send them as a new header rm-fault.
Sunil stated that this will make us soap 1.1 compliant.
Doug B asked why we need the rm-fault wrapper,  Why not define a RM-fault code.  Why do we need both fault code and fault in rm namespace.
Sunil agreed it is better for One soap header element rmfault code with xsd:Qname as value.
Sunil moved to close issue 46 with the above resolution, amended to use a single rm-fault code element.  Seconded by Doug B.
No opposition, issue 46 is closed with resolution.