Subject: [Fwd: TC Meetings in New Orleans]

Sorry for this query, but the OASIS staff wants to know exactly who will
be attending the meeting in april.

If you plan to attend please reply to me on this email.   Also indicate
if you have a reservation for the meeting hotel,
the marriott.

If you are willing to host the speakerphone (375$ day, let me know.  If
no one volunteers we will not be able to have
tele-conference attendance.

I am assuming no one wants to host a box lunch at 40$ per person, so we
might want to have lunch on our own.

Tom Rutt
WSRM Chair.

--- Begin Message ---
Hello Chairs,
We are trying to make final room placements for the TC meetings in New
Orleans. The good news is, many TC are making plans to attend but the bad
news is, we are now being accessed a fee for some of the meeting space
because we are requiring so many meeting rooms. It is very important that
you have a firm commitment from your membership regarding their attendance.
I will need the following information from each of you ASAP because the
hotel is expecting a city wide sellout and we do not want to hold these
meeting rooms if your TC members have not made hotel reservations.
Additionally, we still have TCs on the waiting list. If you are on the wait
list, please answer these questions as well. OASIS is unable to secure
additional meeting rooms until we fill and expand our current sleeping room
block at the Marriott.

Please supply me with the following information:

1.	Final head count with names of members attending.
2.	Will you need a speakerphone for conference calling? The charge is 375USD
per day which will be the responsibility of the TC.
3.	Will a member of your TC be interested in sponsoring a boxed lunch for
the TC at a cost of approximately 40USD per person?
4.	Exact time requirement (most have answered this question but things may
have changed)
5.	Please identify your TC in this reply.

Thank you so much for your assistance, this is going to be a great
experience for all!

Regards,
Dee

--- End Message ---