Subject: Re: [wsrm] Congratulations on the WS-Reliability OASIS Standard

Patrick Gannon <patrick.gannon@oasis-open.org> writes:
> Now that WS-Reliability has been ratified by the OASIS membership at-large,
> advancing adoption of your work becomes a high priority.  I encourage you to
> take advantage of all OASIS has to offer to assist you in this goal: the

WS-Reliability is not yet listed as an OASIS standard in the list of
OASIS standards on the right-hand side of the OASIS home page at
http://www.oasis-open.org/home/index.php.

Regards,

Tony Graham
Sun Microsystems Ireland                           Phone: +353 1 8199708
East Point Business Park, Dublin 3                   Internal: (70)19708