wsrp-comment message

Subject: Re: [wsrp-comment] Public Comment

I'm a member of both the JSR286 EG and the WSRP TC, but these are my
personal comments.

For the portlet API, there is a significant interest in supporting Ajax
use cases, and these may get solved.

However, since WSRP 2.0 is in the final stages, unless there is strong
need felt within the TC and a much stronger feedback from the community,
changes to support Ajax use cases may not happen. The review period for
the WSRP 2.0 spec should help get feedback from the community on this
question.

Regards,

Subbu